- What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
United States in a small state called Vermont 🙂
- Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’m looking forward to reading The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer, it’s been on my TBR shelf for so long and I’m happy to finally start it today!
- Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I have a giant bag of Sour Patch Kids calling for me to eat them. Hopefully I don’t eat too many all at once, I already have an addiction to them.
- Tell us a little something about yourself!
Hello everyone! My name is Sally and I’m fifteen years old. Books and music have always been my way to escape and I hope reading will continue to play a huge part in my life even as I grow older. I’ve also never been to a book signing before because no one ever comes to Vermont since the state is so small!
- If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I did take part in the last readathon! I’m probably going to try to stress less this time and not force myself to read like last time since that made me want to read even less. I’ll just go with the flow this time.
Horray for already being late, I seriously sleep too much. Okay time to actually start reading, I’m already three hours late. Good luck everyone!
Let’s be friends!