1. What are you reading right now?
Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover!
2. How many books have you read so far?
I’ve finished one book so far.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
My hope is to finish Losing Hope, I’m only about halfway done so hopefully I can do it! If by some miracle I finish hours early I plan to start The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I’ve had a few interruptions, I went shopping with my parents for a bit and as always the internet is a huge distraction.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
It’s not that big of a surprise really, but I’ve talked with a bunch of other participants, mostly about books of course, and it’s been a lot of fun!
Back to reading! Losing Hope! I’m coming for you!
Let’s be friends!